Banking Services | STERLING CLUB
SPECIAL SERVICES FOR SPECIAL CUSTOMERS
As a valued customer of Sterling Bank, if you maintain deposit accounts of at least $10,000, you become eligible to be a member of our “Sterling Club” and participate in the many benefits this special membership offers. No membership fee is required.
Sterling Club Membership Benefits include:
Sterling Bank values your business and to show our appreciation we offer you these premium services. You can enroll today by contacting the New Accounts Representative at any of our locations.
*Sterling Club membership requires an account balance of $10,000 at Sterling Bank. This amount includes any type of deposit accounts. So sign up today and get in on the benefits at Sterling Bank.
• What: L.E. Phillips Planetarium, Bird Museum & Fanny Hill Dinner Theatre
• Where: Eau Claire
• When: March 27
• Trip Includes: Motorcoach transportation, a private presentation at the renowned L.E. Phillips Planetarium and Bird Museum on the campus of UW-Eau Claire. We will enjoy lunch and a matinee performance of “Weekend Comedy” at Fanny Hill. This performance tells the story of two couples who rent the same cabin for the weekend by mistake.
• What: Apostle Islands / Bayfield
• Where: Lake Superior
• When: June 26
• Trip Includes: Motorcoach transportation, a glass bottom boat tour on Lake Superior where we’ll get the chance to view shipwrecks and lake aquatic life from a unique perspective. We will lunch at one of Bayfield’s distinctive restaurants, famous for their home-grown and home-made food and, of course, make some time for shopping.
• What: Cranberry Festival
• Where: Warrens, WI
• When: September 27
• Trip Includes: Motorcoach transportation, a guided bus tour through the cranberry marsh and an amazing day at Wisconsin’s Cranberry Capitol. The festival features marching bands, more than 1,400 vendor booths, three-miles of shopping, fun contests for all ages and lots of entertainment.
• What: Holiday Shopping and Bentleyville Tour of Lights
• Where: Duluth, MN
• When: December 4
• Trip Includes: Motorcoach transportation, shopping and holiday lights tour. Miller Hill Mall is “the” shopping destination of the Northland. It features more than 100 shops and dozens of eating establishments. Find something for everyone on your holiday shopping list, then be prepared to be dazzled. Nearly three million lights illuminate the Bayfront Festival Park on Bentleyville’s Tour of Lights. It’s the largest holiday light show in the Midwest and features a 12-story steel Christmas tree. Complimentary hot cocoa, coffee and cookies are available along the tour.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT RUTH OR CHERYL AT (715) 924-4817
Contact us for more information about Sterling Club or any of the Sterling Club trips.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Sterling Bank is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information or graphics of the websites that have links here. Please contact us with any concerns or comments. Emails sent directly through the Sterling Bank website are not encrypted or communicated over a dedicated line at this time.